- Boat trips, hiking, etc.
Activities in nature
- Sailing: The existing facilities have an optimal infrastructure for sailing courses (showers, changing rooms, etc.) and qualified staff.
- Canoeing: Visiting the Isla de los Faisanes, going to Hendaye or descending the Bidasoa River in a canoe are some of the activities that you can do either through organised courses or individually (renting).
- Scuba diving: There are diving courses and outings organised by professional instructors.
- Golf: Golf is a sport that is becoming more and more popular at the Bidasoa region, come to our facilities!
- Horse riding: If you would like to take a pleasant ride on horseback or practice horseback riding in its various forms, this is the best place for you.
- The marinas of Hondarribia, Hendaye and Donostia-San Sebastian.
- The golf courses of Hondarribia and Biarritz.
- The splendid beaches of Donostia, Hendaye and Hondarribia.
- The internationally renowned gastronomy of our region which invites you to stroll through the streets of our towns and cities where you will find an enormous variety of establishments where you can taste, in addition to conventional dishes, pinchos or miniature cuisine.
Other points of interest
You will enjoy visiting the beautiful seaside towns of Getaria, Zarautz, Deba, San Juan de Luz and Biarritz along the coast.
Bayonne, Saint Jean Pied de Port, the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao and the neighbouring region of Navarre offer an interesting and easily accessible alternative from the Txingudi region.